ATTENTION: This is a basic overview of the BitMining Servers with pricing..



From: Mike Anderson
RE: Hardware Options

Here are the different packages of BitMining hardware:

FULL Bitcoin Mining Server:

Bitcoin Pool #1 -- Each share cost $500 in Bitcoin. They will pay you daily. All shares pay you 50% of whatever is mined and then takes the other 50% to pay for expenses and additional mining shares.

Bitcoin Pool #2 -- Same as Pool #1 except for each share cost $1,000 in Bitcoin and pays you 60% of whatever is mined and takes the other 40% to pay for expenses and additional mining shares.

Bitcoin Pool #3 -- Same as Pool #1 except for each share cost $2,000 worth of Bitcoin and pays you 70% of whatever is mined and takes the other 30% to pay for expenses and additional mining shares.

Cost: Bitcoin Mining Server $3,500. Server placement positioning $99.00. On-boarding setup fee: 100.00. Total: $3,699.00 in Bitcoin.

 

PARTIAL Bitcoin Mining Server:

You do not need to purchase a full Bitcoin Server to get started. You can purchase a partial server.

Partial Server Pool 1 $500. Server placement positioning $99.00. On-boarding setup fee: 100.00. Total: $699.00 in Bitcoin.

Partial Server Pool 2 $1,000. Server placement positioning $99.00. On-boarding setup fee: 100.00. Total: $1,199.00 in Bitcoin.

Partial Server Pool 3 $2,000. Server placement positioning $99.00. On-boarding setup fee: 100.00. Total: $2,199.00 in Bitcoin.

You can start with any partial server and add to them until you have all 3 to make a full server. A full server gives you a position in all 3 pools.

Many accredited individuals would like to begin with many full servers. The person that introduced you to this opportunity can show you the larger postions.

Do you have questions?

Schedule a call-back. CLICK HERE (Opens in a new window)

 

Ready to start mining bitcoin?

OK, Let's Get Started

The person that introduced you to this should be consulted for proper setup. We call this "On-boarding"

Here is what you do:

  • Step 1 Convert your cash into Bitcoin.
  • Step 2 Get your placement postion for 99.00 in Bitcoin
  • Step 3 Purchase your server and schedule onboading
  • Step 4 Register for training

Step # 1 Convert Cash Into Bitcoin. This could be done in a few minutes or it could take several days.

All setup & onboarding are done with bitcoin. You need to have enough bitcoin for these transactions.

If you don't have bitcoin now, here is the fastest way to get bitcoin and a bitcoin wallet. It is recommended that you get set up with all 3.

BTW if you schedule the onboarding, we will help you do this.

#1 Click HERE to set up coinbase

#2 Click HERE to set up BlockChain

#3 Click HERE to set up BitPay


Step # 2 Get your placement postion for 99.00 in BCN

You need to secure your position in the mining pool

Use Bitcoin to purchase the $99 position. You can upgrade the position to a partial, a full server or Pro-Builder packages at anytime. Your onboarder will help you get the server

CLICK HERE to schedule your position in BCN


Step #3 Purchase server and schedule onboarding

Click below to schedule a time for your onboarding.

Your onboarder will go over everyting in detail and answer any questions you have.

CLICK HERE to schedule your purchase & onboarding

Your onboarder will schedule you for training when you are completely onboarded.

If you have any questions, feel free to call, text or email me anytime.

If you would like to schedule a time with me to answer any questions or to get started click the link below.

CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE TIME

I hope to see you soon!

sig

Michael Anderson
Platinum BitMining
Office: 801-893-2141
BitMining@4-BestRate.com

http://PlatinumBitMining.com

Honest Communication – Dependable Service – Reliable Results

1
2
3